Skilled Assistance With Trust And Estate Litigation
Litigation in trust and estate cases can bring together the perfect storm of conflict: family; money; and the loss of a loved one. We understand trust and estate disputes, both in terms of the legal issues and the toll it can take on individuals. We also understand the significance of getting it right. As with all our matters, we take a systematic approach to your case, starting with an investigation into the relevant facts, then developing a winning plan.
As trust and estate lawyers in Minnesota, we have a strong grasp of the substantive law and are experienced at defending estate plans and trusts, as well as challenging them. Get in touch with our team of skilled trust and estate lawyers in Minnesota today. Visit our contact page, or call us at 651-505-2655.
Types Of Litigation We Handle
Apart from litigation services, our trust and estate lawyer in Minnesota has experience with noncontested estate and trust matters. We have worked with professional fiduciaries, creditors, beneficiaries, heirs and family members to deal with a wide variety of probate and intestate concerns. We also help our clients administrate trust and other testamentary plans. Our expertise and systematic approach to this area of the law allow us to deliver the ideal outcomes quickly and without neglecting our duty to you as people.
The following are examples of cases in which we have assisted our clients:
- Petitioning for probate of a last will and testament, and defending against challengers
- Litigating the validity of a last will and testament or trust
- Administering trusts and estates
- Asserting and defending against creditors claims
- Challenging and defending the appointment or removal of trustees and personal representatives
- Correcting omissions or errors in prior probates
- Challenging and defending real estate transfers of a decedent
- Directing and defending the actions of a fiduciary
Dealing with the distribution of finances and property after someone’s passing can be complicated. Messick Law has experience defending as well as challenging estate plans and trusts.