Comprehensive Legal Solutions That Work
Connor B. Burton
Connor is a talented attorney serving clients throughout the State of Minnesota in construction, civil, probate, and juvenile protection matters. He diligently advocates for his clients and pursues cost-effective solutions from intake to final resolution.
Prior to practicing law, Connor worked as an architect designing large commercial buildings in twenty-five (25) states around the nation. Connor understands first-hand the complexities of construction projects, including the unique challenges facing owners, design professionals, and contractors.
In law school, Connor chaired Out!Law, Mitchell Hamline's LGBTQ advocacy organization. Connor is a former Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Christine A. Long (Rice County). Prior to clerking, Connor was an associate attorney with a highly respected Minneapolis personal injury practitioner.
- Juvenile Protection
- Minnesota, 2018
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: Chair, Out!Law
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Major: Architecture
- Chair, Out!Law, Mitchell Hamline’s LGBTQ advocacy organization
- Rice County Conciliation Court, Referee
- Minnesota Super Lawyers
- Minnesota Super Lawyers - Rising Star
- Honorable Christine A. Long (Rice County), Judicial Law Clerk